28 Jul 2011

JUAN MATA LOOKING FOR A MOVE TO ENGLISH FOOTBALL?

Juan Mata
Just a few hours after his father leaked information about his son wanting to move to English football, Valencia technical secretary Bralui Vazquez told that star midfielder Juan Mata is keen to stay at the Spanish side.
Braliu told the press ; "I hope that he will stay with Valencia and I think he will do so. We have not received any offers for him so far," Vazquez told regional sports daily SuperDeporte.
"However, we have a back-up plan in case he leaves. That's not just the case for Juan, though. We have a plan like that for every player. We have to be prepared if something happens."


Reading between the lines I would say that Mata is looking to make a swap to English football, and my bet would be that Arsenal is the club for him. Knowing that the player has been linked to several clubs in the past weeks, including Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City and Tottenham, he would prefer Arsenal and City. His father confirmed that his son only would join a club that could give him champion’s league football. If you ask me, Valencia technical secretary Bralui Vazquez is just trying to make Mata more expensive, knowing that Man City is looking to bid out contenders.
Arsène Wenger


The reason why I think he will choose Arsenal is fear of adapting to English football and struggle with playing regular football at Man City. And at the moment I think Wenger is looking to strengthen his side and get in a few more signings to try and please Nasri and Fabregas, and show that the club has interest in winning things again.


Roberto Mancini
So let’s see if I’m right on this one, but I would predict a move for Mata to England in the week to come, and I think he will prefer Arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment using your name and URL, but please use your name or a nickname and not your Blog name.