6 Aug 2011

Chelsea closing in on Romelu Lukaku deal!


Romelu Lukaku
Chelsea has reached an agreement with Anderlecht for the signing of striker Romelu Lukaku for a fee thought to be in the region of £19million.

The 18-year-old has been linked with the Blues throughout the summer and scored 16 goals in 37 league appearances last season and already has two to his name in two games in the current campaign for the Brussels club.

Chelsea Football Club
In my oppinon Chelsea have made a good deal, but I can’t see Romelu Lukaku making a regular starting spot in a strong Chelsea team fighting for titles this season. But looking into the future I think this is a great signing for Chelsea.

Andre Villas-Boas
What I’m curious about now is which striker is heading out of London now? Andre Villas-Boas now have Fernando Torres, Didier Drogba, Salomon Kalou, Daniel Sturridge, Nicolas Anelka and soon Romelu Lukaku to choose from. I can’t see him be needing six’s strikers, and not to mention how to keep so many strikers happy. I think atleast Anelka is heading out, but I guess the only striker who is shure to stick around at the bridge is Torres. The rest might either be heading on loan or traded away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment using your name and URL, but please use your name or a nickname and not your Blog name.