12 Aug 2011

Will I stay or will I go


Luka Modric

That is the what Tottenham star Luka Modric is waiting on at the moment. And one could feel the spurs supporters and Redknapp hold their breath as we approach the start of the season.

The 25-year.old told RTE sport: " I don't want to talk about that, I said before what I think and that's it". " I said a lot of things before and still everythings is the same at the moment. I will see - I'm still waiting".





Harry Redknapp
Even though it seems Modric has clear intentions toward what he wants, both Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy and manager Harry Redknapp have repeatedly stated that their star asset will remain at White Harte Lane this season.



My question is how will this effect the player Luka Modric and of course the rest of the Tottenham squad this season?



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment using your name and URL, but please use your name or a nickname and not your Blog name.